Quick guide to configure your Linksys SRX200 router/switch to support emule.
- Assign a static IP address in the range assigned to you by the wireless router. In this case, Linksys assigns the 192.168.1.0/24 range. I will use 192.168.1.50 as an example.
- Open a browser window and go to http://192.168.1.1
- Log in with your admin credentials (it is admin/admin by default).
- Click on the “Application and Gaming” tab.
- Make sure that you are on the “Port Range Forward” page.
- Enter the following information
- Click on “Save Settings”
- Launch Emule and you should be in business 🙂
Application : Emule
Start : 4660
End : 4712
Type : Both
IP Address : 50
Enable : Checked