I finally got off my lazy ^%$$ and cleaned up my baby. Here is the
Some quick facts about this beast
* Type: 1795cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin
* Displacement: 1795cc
* Bore and Stroke: 101.0mm x 112.0mm
* Fuel System: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) with automatic choke
* Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
* MPG: NA
* Transmission: Five-speed
* Final Drive: Shaft
* Front: Dual 296mm discs with LBS three-piston calipers
* Rear: Single 316mm disc with LBS twin-piston caliper
* Front: 45mm inverted fork; 5.1-inch axle travel
* Rear: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.9-inch travel
Wheels and Tires:
* Front: 130/70R-18 radial tire
* Rear: 180/70R-16 radial tire
* Length: NA
* Seat Height: 27.3 in.
* Rake and Trail: 32.48 degrees / 5.7 inches
* Wheelbase: 67.6 in.
* Weight: 714 lbs. dry
* Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gals.
Just for comparision, this guy’s engine is more powerful than a Toyota Carolla (by 1 cc 🙂 ). Thats a lot of power sitting between your legs :). All I can say is that this guy is not for the faint hearted.