Happy New Year!!
Wishing all of you and your families a healthy and loving 2012. If there is one thing I learnt in 2011, it is that if you are healthy rest of the things in life will follow.
I haven’t posted any updates on my 2011 resolutions in the last few months. So here is a final recap
- Lose the gut
- I really didn’t accomplish the goal of losing the gut. But I gained some good habits (eating breakfast, eating consistently throughout the day, keeping track of my weight)
- I have collected some interesting data as part of tracking my weight through the year. Plan to do some analysis on it later on.
- Final chart of my weight in 2011
- Increase traffic to Kudithipudi.org
- I wrote a bit more in 2011 than in 2010, but not as much as needed.
- Snapshot of 2011 traffic compared to 2010. As you can see, the traffic has increased nearly 80%..
- CISSP Certification
- Didn’t attempt this at all.
- Wanted to do this in the last quarter, but things got a bit hectic :).
- Take a Vacation
- Successfully went on a vacation to India.
Overall, 50% of the goals were accomplished. As they say, the glass is half full :). Not bad.
And yes, I am going back to my old habit of not making resolutions :).